Ad

Monday 6 July 2015

Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette




I seem to have turned into a real eyeshadow palette hoarder, a recent-ish addition to my collection is the Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette. To me it's definitely not an everyday palette, it's more something I get out when I want more of a 'statement eye'. In all honesty, I've only worn it a handful of times in the past couple of months that I've owned it and as you can see in the picture above, a few of the shades are still untouched. This always seems to happen when I get two new eyeshadow palettes around the same time! (The other is the Marc Jacobs Palette which I reviewed here, I've been wearing that one constantly!)


All of that said, I'm still glad I got it! It's just such a unique palette. Used dry the shadows are really pretty but nothing massively out of the ordinary, but used wet they really come into their own. They turn into what I can only describe as liquid metal and deposit a level of pigment that I've never achieved with other shadows. The finish really is beautiful too, super high shine that leaves lids with a 'wet look'. Now you know why I haven't been whipping it out everyday! 


Unfortunately I found it really difficult to capture any good wet/dry swatches on camera, it just wasn't doing them any justice so I'm planning on using them in a video soon so keep your eyes peeled if you want to see it in action! 


What do you think of this eyeshadow palette?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The packaging is so beautiful!
    NARS suits this bright design really well.
    I love how this palette have both light and dark colors to create different looks!

    meilijourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love that it has a mirror both inside and on the top too! thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bful palette
    Im glad you could get your hands on this one
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig