Ad

Friday 3 July 2015

Lightweight Summer Base



I've been switching up my base products a lot more recently, with lightweight, tinted moisturisers coming into the rotation a bit more in favour of my usual foundations. It's as a result of two things, the weather, which has finally warmed up properly, meaning the last thing I want is a face caked in foundation. Secondly, my skin has been looking a lot better recently (fingers crossed it stays that way!) I haven't had a breakout in quite a while and the pigmentation I have from old ones are fading rapidly thanks to my arsenal of skincare products.


I mentioned the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer in my Everyday Spring Makeup Video but since then I've switched to their Radiance Bronze version, which is a much better fit for my skintone as well as giving me a sun kissed summery glow. I've been applying it all over with my fingers and then following with the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Annapurna which gives a decent amount of coverage, enough to even out the skin. It does still leave the darker pigmentation marks and the dark circles under my eyes visible so to conceal those I go in with the MAC Select Cover Up in NC45 which looks very natural and skin-like. Not the highest coverage concealer in town but it definitely packs enough pigment to cover my everyday needs! 


What base products have you been using recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have always wanted to try the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer, I didn't know they have a bronzed one. Is the color really dark? I have pale skin and I don't tan. But, I would like to add some summer glow in my makeup.

    meilijourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be perfect for that, it blends in very easily and leaves a really subtle glow. I'm wearing it in my Marc Jacobs palette post if you want to see how it looks on my skin :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig