Ad

Monday 29 June 2015

Mani Monday - Essie Tart Deco



Yep, another Essie polish, this time in the shade Tart Deco. I've been wearing this one constantly since I got it a couple of months ago, both on my fingers and toes. It's just the perfect summery shade that manages to cheer me up a bit when I look down at my nails. As always with Essie, both the formula and brush are on point. Long lasting, shiny and easy to apply. 


What have you been wearing on your nails recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely color, so bright and summery! I've been using Essie Butler Please a lot!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is beautiful! As soon as I get a little tan on my hands, I will be painting my nails a colour like this.


    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so beautiful!
    I need a peach color nail polish like this!

    meilijourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I don't have that one, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yea, it looks great with a tan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! You should get one, I've been wearing this non stop!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig