Ad

Friday 27 February 2015

Lee Stafford My Big Fat Tong




I've never really been one for hair curlers, I've always preferred to just use my straighteners to create a relaxed, wavy look. That is, until I tried these, the 'My Big Fat Tong' by Lee Stafford. It's amazingly ease to use, heats up quickly and is great for creating more of a retro curl look. 


After blowdrying my hair I just divided it into sections and curled it around the barrel, I set the look with a bit of hairspray and the curls lasted a good few days! It's definitely a look I'll go back to again and again when I want to feel a bit dressed up!



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That is one fat barrel!! Really natural looking waves though. :D

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! xo
    Visit my blog www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig