Ad

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sale Edit



I love a good sale but I always seem to leave post christmas sale shopping till january. I don't like the stressful and frenzied atmosphere that comes with shopping as soon as the sale starts. It does usually means that most of the popular stuff has already gone but to me that's part of the fun! I like to take my time looking around and I always end up finding some hidden gems. 


1. I love this Marc Jacobs iPad Case, it makes me feel like spring is on it's way (if only!) I'd be snapping it up myself if they did a version for iPad minis. Perhaps I could use it as a makeup bag? Because obviously I don't have enough of those!


2. This Caudalie trio from Space NK is an absolute bargain at just £11, the body butter alone is usually £21! All 3 products work brilliantly and smell delicious too.


3.  I love the cut of this Flowy Vest from Zara, it could easily be dressed down with jeans or up with leather skinnies and a statement necklace.


4. Another versatile basic that I could probably quite happily wear everyday. The Ribbed Sleeve Dress from Mango has a really great fit, it strikes just the right balance between slouchy and smart.


5. I imagine my self wearing this ASOS Sheer Panel Skirt, to a spring wedding in the country. Now all I need is an invitation to one. 


6. I love having hot, steamy baths, I'd like to say just in the winter but really I have them all year round. The Aromatherapy Associates oils are absolutely lovely, they're so potent that they fill the entire bathroom with scent by just using a few drops. This set is a great way to try a range of different scents. 


7. I usually dress in monochrome but I love adding a pop of colour with accessories. These sunglasses by Finds would fit nicely into my wardrobe and go with any outfit!


8. A smart black clutch is an absolute wardrobe staple and I love this minimally chic one from Alexander Wang. 


9. I've always loved the look of an Aviator Jacket but have yet to own one, I tried this one on the other day and am seriously tempted to go back and get it. It would be a great piece to throw over jeans and a white tee on weekends.


10. I love the scent of Life's Jump Start range, this set contains a mini body wash, sugar scrub, body lotion and candle. It smells like freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit just, great for mornings and perfect for beating the January blues!


11. I always get scarves in sales, I can't help but feel they're almost always overpriced for what they are. This Houndstooth Bicolour Scarf looks both cosy and smart, a combination I think can sometimes be a bit hard to find.


12. I wear my black boots 99% of the time but I really like the look of these beige Suede Ankle Boots, I could see myself getting a lot of wear out of them come spring.


I hope you liked my better-late-than-never sale edit! Have you found any gems in the sale recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow thar caudalie set is real deal :)
    thanks for the update
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig