Ad

Monday 19 January 2015

Mini Beauty Haul



I've not been buying a huge amount lately in an attempt to use and make the most out of things I already have. One product aside, I've bought products to replace the ones I've used up recently.



I've always used Coconut Oil for a multitude of beauty tasks, mainly as a hair mask. I've become slightly bored of it so decided to have a bit of a change and give sweet almond oil a go. Fushi make a good selection of organic, cold pressed oils which I'm planning on trying more of in the future. I love the fact that I won't have to melt this oil everytime I want to use it as a hair mask!


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme 

I tried a sample of the original Elasticizer a while ago and thought it was brilliant, when I decided to buy a full pot I went for the extreme version instead as it's designed for thick, coarse hair that's quite damaged. I'm desperately trying to get my hair back to a good condition and I hear this is the stuff for the job!


Soap & Glory Archery

I usually fill in any gaps in my brows with powder and an angled brush, it gives the best finish but it's definitely not the quickest method. I also unfortunately lost my spoolie between a crack in the floorboards so an eyebrow pencil with a spoolie on the end was a necessary purchase! I really love this one, the pencil is very thin and so looks very natural it also has a wind up mechanism so it does't need to be sharpened.


Soap & Glory Supercat

I've been wearing winged liner a lot lately so when my Avon SuperExtend liner ran out I needed another one pronto. I had read good reviews on this one and I'm really glad I got it, the pigment it super black, the point stays sharp and the formula stays put.



Late to the party, I know. I finally caved and bought this palette after lusting after it for the longest time. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love it and have been getting a lot of use out of it. I know it will be my go-to palette for traveling as it's a great edited down selection of every colour I need. 

Have you tried any of these products?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That Nars Palette is so pretty, I've been eyeing it for ages x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on that Nars palette for a while! It looks great!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. So was I and I'm so glad I finally caved and got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! It also came with a brush and eyeshadow primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! :) This post is very inspiring, keep up the great work! I'm a fan. :)

    www.officialzalona.com ♥:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, that's so lovely to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig