Ad

Monday 26 January 2015

#ManiMonday



When the Essie stand beckoned me the other day, I decided to go for a nudey pink shade that I could wear anytime, with anything, without really thinking about it. I spent a few minutes holding the shades against my hand to see which best suited my skintone and decided to go for this one, called Not Just A Pretty Face


It's such a lovely, barely there shade that somehow just looks incredibly polished and chic. I know I'll be reaching for it over other polishes constantly so if you don't see another #ManiMonday post for a while, you know why! 


I find that Essie polishes are the best in terms of formula and ease of application. I'm definitely glad I added to my collection with this one!



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. that colour is stunning and looks lovely with your complexion x

    So glad I stumbled upon your blog x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie nail polishes! This is a gorgeous shade.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! will def pick it up...I agree Essie polishes are the best in formulation

    My Blog - FloralConstellation
    My Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect color!


    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. theblackblush blog28 January 2015 at 00:59

    Such a pretty shade!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa28 January 2015 at 01:17

    This is such a gorgeous color! I'm in love and think this will be my next nail polish purchase! Looks great on your skin tone too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me an Essie polish! "Not Just A Pretty Face" is so beautiful. I love that it's one of those barely there shades, but for me personally it's not my favorite on my nails. I envy people who can pull it off (like you!!).


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color. Now that the weather is getting warmer I'm getting more and more excited to paint my nails light . pretty , and bright colors , instead of the darker or more glittery colors that I tend to paint my nails during the winter
    www.staplemeknot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the perfect nudey peach color! Definitely something i will be definitely adding to my collection.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Let me know how you get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, do you have any shade recommendations! Sorry to hear it didn't work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's exactly what I'm doing too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me know how you get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely! glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too, any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig