Ad

Monday 12 January 2015

#Mani Monday




Come the new year, I like to pack away my festive, sparkly nail varnishes and dust off my nudes and neutrals. As you can see, this time I couldn't quite completely let go so I decided to go for a compromise. I guess I just needed one last fix! 


I went for one of my favourite nudes, Lower Sloane Street by Nails Inc on all my nails then layered up Avon Colour Trend in Rose Golden onto my ring finger in an ombre effect. I love the effect of an accent nail and it's the perfect look to transition me from party season into the new year!

What have you been wearing on your nails lately?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I absolutely love this look! Lower Sloane is such a gorgeous nude shade.
    www.stylesunrise.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery nail. Nude nail varnishes are very elegant and modest!


    xx Cecil // www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shade! Ive never tried anything from Nails Inc but I really want to! Which shades would you recommend? Just followed you on bloglovin, im in love with your blog xx

    Olivia from Olivia Rose's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nude shade, it's so pretty :) and you can definitely never have enough sparkle no matter what time of year it is :) x

    beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! definitely, it probably my most worn nude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! That's so lovely to hear :) tbh I don't have a huge amount of nails inc polishes because I generally prefer essie! Aside from this one though I love Porchester Square and a holographic glitter one they no longer seem to do :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I guess you're right! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty nail look! I think i have about 6 shades like the Nails Inc one in my arsenal lol and dont think anyone else can tell the difference between them : )) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig