Ad

Sunday 4 January 2015

La Roche Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti Blemish System



It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of La Roche Posay's Effacer Duo+ I spoke about it in great detail 1 tube in here and 2 tubes in here. When I heard that they were bringing out a 3 Step Anti Blemish System containing a much hyped toner I was very excited to give it a try. Here's what's in it and what I thought!


First up is the Purifying Foaming Gel, I have to be honest and say I haven't even tried this. I'm not a fan of foaming cleaners at all, they just don't agree with my skin so I passed this along to the boy to try and give me his verdict. Suffice to say he loves it! He said it doesn't foam too much but still leaves his skin feeling clean but not dried out (he has combination/oily skin). Since using it for the last couple of months he hasn't had a single spot in spite of having a terrible cold. He said he likes that it's an unfussy product in practical packaging and that he'll continue to use it and repurchase it indefinitely! 




The Clarifying Toner is only available as part of this set and it's the product I was the most excited about. It contains lactic and salicylic acid in a glycerin base so it's exfoliating but also moisturising. I've been using it for a couple of months twice a day and really like it although it doesn't tingle the skin as other exfoliating toners do. I'd definitely recommend it, particularly to those who have never used an exfoliating toner before. 

Last up is the Effaclar Duo+, I won't talk about this one too much as I've spoken about it in detail in previous posts, make sure you check those out if you want more info. In a nutshell it's a cream - serum hybrid that can be applied all over the face or just to specific areas. It's incredible at taking down spots in record time and also helps fade any scars they leave behind. A brilliant product that I'll always have at hand just incase!



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow. All these sound amazing and I've been trying to find some new face bits! I'll definitely put this on my list haha. Great review!


    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Laroche posay ! :)

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig