Ad

Friday 23 January 2015

Another Little Haul



Another haul, I know, shoot me. It's been barely a week since my last one and here we are again. I really wanted the Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret when it came out and as usual I dilly-dallied and they quickly sold out. Story of my life. Luckily they came back into stock and I quickly snapped one up. (As I write this they're still in stock online). I'm so glad I got it as I just love all of the shades, there isn't a single dud. 


When I'm in Boots, the Essie stand always manages to draw me in, their polishes are so pretty and I'm a sucker for anything arranged in colour order. I decided to go for a barely there pinky nude called Not Just A Pretty Face, which made it onto my nails in record time. I'm already certain this is going to become a long term favourite.




The last thing I got was the Nars Multiple in South Beach which is just a ridiculously beautiful colour. It looks really orange in the bullet but doesn't transfer that way, it applies as a sheer coraly-bronze that does wonders to warm up dull skin. I've been using it as a blusher/highlighter hybrid and I love it. 

Have you bought any new makeup recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love it !! :) But I am not very well with make up !! ;)
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. theblackblush blog23 January 2015 at 23:19

    So pretty colors! This month I bought some Charlotte Tilbury make up and I'm obsessed!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need to get my hands on some of those NARS lip pencils. Beautiful shades =)


    xo Lindsay

    Wandering 20-Something. | Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul, I can't wait to try more of Essie's nail polishes x


    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm desperate to get my hands on some Charlotte Tilbury makeup! What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, just practice and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're amazing, I'll definitely be adding to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig