Ad

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Current Favourites



As you've probably noticed, I've been a bit late getting together my november favourites. I thought about scrapping the post all together but then decided last minute to rename it 'current favourites' instead! Here's what I've been loving.


I still can't believe it's taken me so long to get a tangle teezer. I got mine about a month ago and it has quickly become an essential. I'm starting to wonder what I ever did without it! 


I've noticed that my skin has become a lot drier in the last few weeks because of the horribly cold weather so I've had to take my skincare up a notch. I've been using The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (full review here) both in the morning and evening rather than just in the evening as I had been doing previously. I've also been using the Time Bomb Youth Juice Secret Oil (full review here) every night and on no makeup days. I've found that using more oil has been amazingly helpful with keeping moisture in my skin and keeping dry patches at bay. 


Another skincare love is the Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Tonic, an amazingly hydrating spritz on 'toner' that I've been using both morning and night post cleanse. It has a lovely subtle scent of roses thanks to the rose water it contains and is a great product to stop skin from getting dehydrated. Full review coming soon! 


I've been keeping things pretty simple on the makeup front recently. I recently bought the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Shadow Paint in Chained and I've been wearing it almost everyday since. It's a great everyday shade that is so quick and easy to apply. 


Another recent purchase is the Smashbox Full Exposer Mascara, I wasn't completely sold on it when I first started using it as it was a bit wet but now that I'm a couple of weeks in and it's dried out a bit I absolutely love it. It adds lots of volume and length and is quickly becoming one of my favourite ever mascaras. 

What beauty products have you been loving recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts! 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It took me long buying a Tangle Teezer and just like you, I am wondering how I managed it without it. It's a life saver isn't it? I also included it in my favourites!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Estee Lauder eyeshadow is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is, I love that it's really warm toned. Might do a look with it soon here on the blog. Hope you're well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a life saver, can't imagine being without it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangle Teezer is hands down the best thing I have ever bought! My hair is a stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have fallen in love with Vichy Derma Blend Foundation I literally keep going on about to everyone! I've been wearing foundation for years now and this is the only one I have ever really been happy with!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig