Ad

Monday 3 November 2014

#ManiMonday Illamasqua Baptiste



I feel like it's been quite a long time since my last nail post, but fear not, they've not been forgotten! I've been wearing Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Baptiste repeatedly over the last few weeks, everytime it chips I find myself removing and reapplying it, quite rare for me as I have such a vast nail varnish collection! I just love the shade, it's a rich deep violet with a subtle pink iridescence running through it, the picture really doesn't do it justice! The wear time is pretty good, I get between 4-5 days without chips if I use it with a good base/top coat and the formula is very opaque so I just need 1-2 coats. I think I'll be continuing to wear this shade for the next few weeks till I get bored of it/till I find another colour that I love even more! What have you been wearing on your nails lately?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love burgundy and dark nudes at the moment. I own 2 polishes almost identical to this one and love wearing them in the winter.

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty purple, so shiny! I have been wearing paprika by Barry M, it's a really lovely autumn colour. It's on the latest post on my blog if you want to have a peek at the colour. x

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful on your complexion! I usually stay at arm's length of any purples and dark blues even blacks! whats wrong with me! lol!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy Churchward4 November 2014 at 16:21

    That's the most incredible colour. Never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Illamasqua is a great brand!! Love their lipsticks as well.


    alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a good burgundy! I was thinking of picking up Essie Bordeaux.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Oh that sounds lovely, will have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Haha, you should go for it! What's the worst that can happen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried their lipsticks! Any shade recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colour, it suits your skin tone really well :)

    http://theurbanobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out Maybelline SuperStay 7 days in Midnight Red! It is gorgeous and the formula is to die for! I posted it on the blog a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colour!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig