Ad

Friday 3 October 2014

September Favourites



The products I've been loving the most this month, alongside old favourites, are all relatively new additions to my stash. For skincare I've been loving IndeedLabs Pepta-Bright, I don't think a single skincare product has ever made more of a difference to my skin. It really is the best product for fading marks and evening out skin tone. Another skincare product I've been loving is the Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask, you can see my full review on it here. It's a great 3-in-1, it draws out impurities, exfoliates and hydrates skin and has quickly become my go to mask. I've been using it about twice a week and my skin has been feeling really fresh!


With makeup it's been all about complexion this month. I always think if you get your complexion looking good the rest doesn't really matter too much! I've been using the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bronze Light under foundation to give my skin a bit more of a glow and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel (full review here) under my eyes and on any blemishes. It's heavy enough in coverage to cover anything but still manages to feel really lightweight on the skin. My new favourite concealer for sure! I've been using the Real Techniques Large Shading Brush to buff it into the skin and I find this works really well, it blends the product right in and looks so natural. 

What have you been loving this month?



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have been loving the Nars concealer too! Although it has gotten a shade darker than my skintone right now I can still make it work!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it took me so long to get it! It's basically the only concealer I've been wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the real techniques brushes! Great post xx


    www.mollysbeautylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's brilliant! My favourite concealer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many people rave about the RT Large Shading Brush, I feel like I need to pick one up! Or two, because you can never have too many brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a good brush! Just a shame that you can't get hold of it separately!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig