Ad

Saturday 6 September 2014

Skinted or Minted?





The leaves are starting to yellow and the weather is definitely getting colder so naturally my thoughts are starting to turn towards winter coats. I like to add a new one to my wardrobe every few years, something that will last that amount of time both in terms or wear and looking current. England being England, I'll probably be wearing it almost everyday from September to April so it needs to go with everything. I've been searching high and low for something classic, black, minimal and not too fitted, so I can wear a cosy jumper underneath if need be. These ones fit the bill exactly. The Mango number has already been ordered online and is on it's way to me as we speak! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving the Mango coat, I love double breasted style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's finally arrived but I haven't had a chance to try it on yet. I really hope it suits me!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig