Ad

Thursday 11 September 2014

Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bronze Light



These days I find myself reaching for lightweight, barely there bases more and more. Gone are the days when I used to pile on the heavy coverage foundation on the daily! I tend to go for tinted moisturisers, BB creams and CC creams the most and occasionally, a light coverage foundation if I'm having a bad skin day. I find that in combination with a good full coverage concealer, only where needed, looks a lot more natural. 


In conjunction with these products I've been using the Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights Face Illuminator in the shade Bronze Light. It's a sheer illuminator with very little pigment and a lot of glow that seems to work like magic on the skin. It doesn't necessarily cover imperfections, it doesn't have enough coverage to do that, it just blurs them making skin appear more naturally even rather than looking like makeup has been applied. Perfect for minimal makeup days on it's own or layered under/mixed with your regular base product is gives the skin a fantastic radiance and glow. Great for days when you're feeling tired and sluggish and it's showing on your skin. The third way I like to use it is as a bronzer/highlighter hybrid tapped into skin over the top of makeup. It warms up the skin tone this way and gives even more of a glow. Although this way is probably best avoided if you have naturally very oily skin. 


It comes in a few other shades too, mainly lighter ones in champagne and peach tones that would be best suited to fairer skins. I'm thinking of getting my hands on the shade Bare Light to mix with this one as more of a 'winter shade' for when my skin is a bit lighter as this one is a bit darker than my skintone already. Have you tried any skin illuminating products?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Its absolutely gorgeous and adds that perfect glow to either your entire face or just your cheekbones!! Such an awesome product! Totally love your post xoxo

    Gaborillaa - Makeup and Beauty Blog | http://gaborillaa.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad to hear you like it as much as I do, I think it's a really underrated product!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig