Ad

Wednesday 3 September 2014

REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner






I've been using the REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner for about a month and a half now and as I mentioned in my August Favourites, I love it. Of all the exfoliating toners I've tried (so far) this is my favourite. It's gentle enough to use everyday, I use it in the evenings, but it's still strong enough to actually make a noticeable difference. 


It contains a combination of exfoliating acids which break down and remove surface dead skin cells and increase cell turnover. This means any pigmentation or uneven skin tone fades quicker than it otherwise would. In the relatively short time I've been using it I've definitely noticed an improvement in dark spots and skin tone, plus I've still got just over half the bottle left! 


I've been using Indeed Labs Pepta-Bright for the last few weeks which has helped too, I think the combination of the two are working really well for my skin. I also think this toner would work well for all skin types (apart from maybe super sensitive skin), rather than just for combination to oily skin. It doesn't strip the skin or leave it feeling tight and contains lavender so it smells lovely and relaxing and is a pleasure to use. Definitely a product I'd recommend!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig