Ad

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Emerald Gold






If you're a neutral eyeshadow lover who occasionally likes to dip your toes into a bit of colour the Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Palette  in Emerald Gold is a good one to try. It contains 4 neutral tones and a couple of greens, all of which have a really smooth and blendable formula. They aren't the most pigmented but sometimes I like that for when I want more of a subtle look. They create a nice tinted sheen across the lids which is so flattering. Of course they can also be built up very easily for a more intense block of colour. 


At £12 for 6 shades I think it's a pretty good value for money palette, although if you like a few matte shades thrown in you'll be disappointed as they're all shimmers. The brush, as always with eyeshadow palettes, will never get used but at this price I don't really mind as I have plenty of eyeshadow brushes anyway. 


I've been particularly loving the bottom most shade blended all over the lid, it creates a subtle bronze toned smokey eye that isn't too in your face but still looks like you've made a bit of effort with your makeup. I'm planning on doing a makeup look with this palette soon here on the blog so keep a look out if you fancy seeing it in action! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love emerald mixed with bronze, I find it is a good combo to transition from summer to autumn.

    Xx, Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like these shades, I do tend to go for more neutral colours but these are good for experimenting a bit! x


    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely, I need to try and wear the green shades more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first product from Pixi and although I don't particularly like the packaging, I think the product itself is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the packaging it's kind of old-class looking... you know what I mean? hahaha


    xx Cecil


    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see what you mean! It's not my fave in terms of packaging but I love the shadows!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig