Ad

Tuesday 9 September 2014

NOTD #30



I always love a good neutral nail varnish, they're definitely my fail safe. Usually I tend to go for the slightly lighter, skin tone-esque shades but today I went for a slightly darker grey toned brown in the form of Barry M Nail Paint in Mushroom. The cooler tones in this shade some how make it seem more seasonally appropriate now that it's autumn. I'm expecting to get a lot of wear out of this in the coming weeks as it goes with everything and the formula is pretty good too!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Barry M nail polishes are great and I love natural colours like this :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it too, can't believe I've only just discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh I like this - nice dupe too for the Marc Jacobs Beauty nail polish in Bark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried that one!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig