Ad

Monday 22 September 2014

New to the Mix: Skincare



Recently, quite a few of my skincare products ran out at once, I had a rummage through my stocks and luckily found a few products that I thought would fit into my routine nicely. I'll do full reviews once I've been using them a while but here's a quick snapshot of what they are and what they do!



A calming, soothing and plumping spray on skin tonic with a rose water base. I absolutely love this, it's so cooling and refreshing on the skin. I've been using it the last few mornings and occasionally during the day too! 



I'd been using this earlier on in the year but it went neglected when the weather got warmer and I needed something a little lighter. It's an eye cream I seem to go back to every autumn/winter for a bit of extra moisture and this year is no exception. 



Seeing as I've recently run out of my usual moisturising mask, I thought I'd give this one a go. I've used it a couple of times so far and was surprised to see my skin definitely looking plumper. This will definitely make a good 'pre-party' mask!



I'm really looking forward to trying this one, I love using facial oils in my routine, especially with the weather getting colder. This one is described as an ultra light blend of 10 natural oils plus vitamin E and C. 

Have you added any new products into your routine recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig