Ad

Monday 1 September 2014

Mini Beauty Haul






I bought a few new products recently so as usual I thought I'd share my thoughts on them so far with you! 



I love a good face mask and seeing as I ran out of all of mine at once I thought I'd go for this one which seems like a great all rounder. It contains papaya extract to brighten and exfoliate, white clay to draw out impurities and unclog pores and manuka honey and beeswax to nourish and moisturise the skin. I'll definitely be doing a full blown review on this once I've used it a few more times.



I've read so many rave reviews of this product, it's supposed to be great at fading acne scars and pigmentation and generally making the skin look brighter and more even toned.  It was on a £10 off offer at boots so I though now was a better time than ever to give it a try. I've been using it a few weeks so far and can definitely see an improvement, again I'll do a full review once I've been using it a bit longer. 



I recently found myself in the airport on my way home with some leftover holiday money, so naturally I headed straight for the MAC counter! I was on the lookout for a 'my lips but better' shade that I could throw on with any look without the need for a mirror. This shade fits the bill exactly inspite of it being a bit more cool toned than I'd usually go for.  



I've been coveting this concealer ever since it came out last year but being somewhat of a concealer hoarder I decided to restrain myself, until now that is! I recently finished up another concealer so allowed myself to replace it with this one. One in, one out and all! I haven't given it a proper try yet but from what I can remember of having tried it on counter it's soon to become a firm favourite!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The honey mask sounds amazing! I love the NARS concealer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face mask is amazing! Lovely blog:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...the honey masks looks interesting! I recently bought a lip balm and gloss made with manuka honey but the balm seemed to cause my lips to swell a bit which was not what i expected! Do give us the full review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used it a couple of times now and so far I love it! Definitely comparable to higher end masks! I remember reading the review you did of the Nars concealer a while ago where you said it was kind of similar to the Revlon one, that post was one of the main reasons I got it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear I hope they healed ok afterwards?! I definitely will do, I've used it a couple of times now and really love it, I'll definitely do a full on review soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig