Ad

Friday 12 September 2014

Lee Stafford ArganOil Anti-Frizz Serum Spray




I feel like I'm forever going on about Lee Stafford styling products here on the blog but I just can't help it, they just perform so well compared to other hair brands, high street and high end.


Today I thought I'd shine the spotlight on their ArganOil from Morocco Anti-Frizz Serum Spray, I've mentioned it quickly in a few favourites posts but I've never spoken about it in detail, so here we go. As the name would suggest, it's a hair serum but in spray form, simple yet genius. I don't know why other brands haven't done this. It does everything a regular serum does, moisturises, smooths, calms frizz and adds shine but the spray allows the product to be distributively very evenly and finely. So there's no chance of accidentally adding too much serum in some areas and ending up with hair that looks a bit on the greasy side. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't 'disrupt' your style, if you've already curled or styled it in someway you can just spritz a bit where needed so there's no need to run your fingers through. It's particularly great for naturally curly girls to use as a touch up product to refresh curls.


You also get a huge 200ml for £9.99 which is great value compared to other hair serums. This is definitely a product that will be going on my 'forever repurchased' list!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig