Ad

Friday 5 September 2014

Kiko City Filter SPF 50 Primer



Protecting my skin from the sun is something I'm very particular about, it minimises the risk of skin cancer, helps delay skin ageing and stops dark spots from appearing and getting worse. My usual two problems with sunscreen are colour and texture. They often leave an unflattering white cast and have thick formulas which sit on the skin and look greasy. Not this one.


The Kiko City Filter Sunscreen SPF 50 Primer is technically a primer but I use it as a sunscreen. I can't really comment on whether or not it increases longevity of makeup as, to be honest, I've never really paid attention to that as my makeup generally lasts well anyway. What I love about it is the fact that it's really lightweight and sinks into the skin so easily, it hardly even needs to be blended in. As well as that it doesn't leave even the slightest white cast on the skin so it's a great option if you just want to wear this and go makeup free! 


I've been so pleased with all the Kiko products I've tried so far, there hasn't been a single one that I've been disappointed with so I'll definitely be looking to try a few more things from their range! Any recommendations?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great review...Thx for sharing..:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review! I think I'm going to read through your blogposts this evening to unwind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig