Ad

Sunday 7 September 2014

Ireland - Part 1


I went on holiday to Ireland a few weeks ago and was blown away by how beautiful everything was so I thought I'd share a few of the pictures (taken by my lovely friend Maggie) here on the blog. We arrived at Dublin airport, rented a car and started driving south. 


When we got to a beautiful little town called Midleton in County Cork we stopped off at the Jameson & Son Whiskey Distillery for a tour and lunch.


We then drove a bit further, to Cork and checked into The Maryborough Hotel, which was absolutely stunning. The grounds were beautiful, the rooms were luxurious and the food was delicious. They have a great spa too, we managed to sneak in a couple of hours of relaxation into our packed schedule! 


We woke bright and early the next day and headed to the seaside town of Baltimore.


Hopped onto a boat, 


 and were blown away by the stunning scenery. 



We also spotted some dolphins and seals!




But unfortunately couldn't fully enjoy the experience as the sea was very choppy that day and we got extremely sea sick! By the time the boat trip finished I was glad to have my legs back on dry land! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh wow! You guys really saw some lovely things! I would've loved to take plenty of photos and walked around touching and sniffing the flowers! The scenery especially the photo of the ocean and light house was beautiful! I'm sorry to hear both of you guys got so sea sick though! Weather is unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig