Ad

Thursday 18 September 2014

A Day at Kew Gardens

Kew gardens is such a beautiful place, I'd been there once before a few years ago and loved it so thought it would be nice to go again. I took quite a lot of pictures and had a really hard time narrowing them down for this post but there are still so many! I hope you like them!





















Overall it was a lovely day, especially because the weather was good. We spent the entire day walking around and were thoroughly exhausted. I still can't believe there's such a huge garden in London! The restaurant is really good too, we had lunch there in the afternoon, I had roast vegetables with goats cheese and barley in a coriander pesto and it was absolutely delicious. I'm definitely going to be attempting to recreate it at home! Later on, just before we headed home, we popped back in for tea and cake, we had treacle tart and chocolate cake and they were both equally scrummy! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig