Ad

Friday 29 August 2014

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Range



I'm a huge fan of products from The Body Shop as well as anything peach scented so it was a given that I'd end up purchasing, and loving their Vineyard Peach Range. The scent is absolutely amazing, not at all artificial smelling or sickly sweet, it really does smell like just bitten into, fresh and juicy peaches.  I picked up the Body Butter, Shower Gel and Body Mist. The range also contains a Body Lotion, Body Scrub, Lip Gloss and Sponge

The Shower Gel is great, it foams up well and does what it needs to do. The Body Mist is a bit stronger than I expected so I tend to use it sparingly, I love the scent of peaches but don't necessarily want to smell very strongly of one all the time! 




The stand out product of the three is by far the Body Butter, I've always loved TBS's body butters and over the years I've tried quite a lot of them, this one is by far my favourite! Amazing scent aside, the formula is great too, it's definitely one of their thicker, richer ones with the consistency being almost solid. This means is nourishes and moisturises the skin amazingly well, it doesn't sink in that easily but it's definitely worth the extra effort. I usually apply it after a nice hot bath to help it along and come the next morning my skin feels really soft and still subtly scented! I'll be very sad when this runs out as I believe it's a limited edition collection!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks lovely! I'm definitely going to look this up next time I'm in The Body Shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig