Ad

Thursday 7 August 2014

Summer Makeup Bag



Every season I like to put a post together featuring all the makeup products I've been getting the most use out of. Here's what has been in my makeup bag as of late.



I won't go into too much detail on this one as I just did a full review on it, you can see that here. It's a great, versatile palette that can be used to create lots of different looks. I've been using shade 6 (top row, right) and 7 (bottom row, left) the most.



This has been my everyday base for the last couple of months, I don't really need a full on foundation everyday and this feels so much more comfortable on the skin. It's really lightweight and contains SPF 50!


Bobbi Brown Corrector - Dark Peach

I tap this onto my dark circles with my finger as it covers them without feeling too heavy, it also really brightens up my face and makes me look more awake. 


Kiko Glow Touch Lip & Cheeks - 102 Wave Hibiscus

This one is quite a recent purchase but I've not stopped using it since I got it, it's a very flattering peachy pink shade in a cream formula that works well on both lips and cheeks. I do love a good multitasker!



I've been mentioning this lipbalm/lipstick hybrid a lot recently, you can see what it looks like on here. It's been living in my handbag for when I need to add a bit of colour to my look. 



I love the taste/smell of mangoes so this lip balm was bound to go down well with me. The formula is super moisturising and it doesn't leave a pale cast on the lips.



I do love a good highlighter and lately I've been going for liquid formulas over powder. This one sits somewhere in between champagne and gold and manages to bring a bit of life back into the face while still looking subtle. 


What's been in you makeup bag lately?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts! 





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Kiko Glow Touch Lip & Cheeks seems to be a good multitasker as you said, I need to try it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutti Frutti is also my go to lipstick this summer :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cha Cha tint too, I almost included it in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should. It leaves a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a great shade! Definitely my most worn lip butter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Revlon Lip Butters! My Tutti Frutti has gotten some good use this summer.
    Great Post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! So has mine, I might even need a new one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig