Ad

Friday 8 August 2014

Pre Holiday Prep




I always like to get my packing and other necessary jobs out of the way before going on holiday so on the last evening before I head off I can do a bit of pre holiday prep. Not only is it really relaxing but it means I can be a bit lower maintenance while I'm away! Here are the products I'll be using to get holiday ready! 




I usually start with dry body brushing, something I always intend on doing on the regular but never get round to. I use the Botanics Body Brush in upward strokes, it helps improve circulation, plumping up the skin while also giving it an intense exfoliation leaving it feeling nice and smooth.

Next up wax strips! We all know what these are for! I find they're a much better option than shaving as it means while I'm away I don't have to bother spending extra time shaving and I don't have to take any shaving stuff away with me.

Post wax I like to slather on a generous amount of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (full review here), it soothes post waxed skin and gives it a huge amount of moisture meaning I wake up with super soft skin the next morning.




Nothing is quite as relaxing as a nice hot bath and my most recent bath favourite is the Nip + Fab Yoga Blend Body Wash. The blend of coconut, rose and lavender smells amazing!

Also from Nip + Fab is the Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask, it's a mask I've only used a few times so far but really like. It plumps up and hydrates the skin leaving it with a lovely glow, definitely a good 'pre party' mask!

Last up is the TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System, which I recently got a few sachets of. The directions say to apply the entire sachet to towel dried hair then blow-dry and straighten. This is supposed to 'lock in' the smoothness, in a similar way to a Brazilian blow-dry treatment. I'm excited to try this one as I have very frizz prone hair and this suff supposedly lasts through 4 washes! 


Do you have any pre holiday beauty rituals?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds great! Before I go on holiday I always so my hair, thread my brows, and do a body scrub x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good body scrub, that's what I'd usually go for if I wasn't using the body brush! My brows are now in desperate need of threading!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig