Ad

Saturday 2 August 2014

OOTD #2



On most days you'll find me in a T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, when I need to smarten things up a bit or just look a bit more pulled together I usually just add a pair of heels. These are the ones I mentioned I was lusting after in a previous post and I'm so glad I got them. They're such an amazingly bright cobalt blue (the picture doesn't do them justice) and they're surprisingly comfortable, thanks to the ankle strap. They're also available in black so I'm seriously considering another purchase!


Necklace - Alex Monroe 
T-Shirt - ASOS
Jeans - ASOS
Bag - H&M
Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Next



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love your shoes, they are fabulous!


    www.glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look Divs! Love your shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra Nicole2 August 2014 at 17:47

    Heels always completes a good outfit!

    Alexandranicolexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog- I am obsessed with those heels... What a great color/ strap style. I haven't heard of the brand Next- where did you find them? Thanks!!

    xx
    Christine

    www.mapleandmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for visiting :) I am too, I absolutely love them! They are linked above :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig