Ad

Monday 4 August 2014

MUA Undressed Palette



I've had the MUA Undressed Palette for a really long time but it was left neglected for a long time. In all honesty, I forgot I had it. When I rediscovered it a few weeks ago I put it with my everyday makeup as a reminder to use it and I've barely used any other palettes since. It has a great range of neutral shades and the quality of the shadows is excellent. They're very pigmented, soft and buttery and don't fall down onto your face as you're applying them. In fact I even think they're better quality than some of my high end shadows! 



Top row - Shade 1 - 6
Bottom Row - Shade 7 - 12


Shades 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 and 9


Shades 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 and 12


Shades 1-3


Shades 4-6


Shades 7-9


Shades 10-12


As you can see the palette contains some great shades, shades 6 and 7 are by far my favourite. Although I would have liked to see a few more mattes in the palette (there are only 2), I think it's a great buy overall, especially since it's only £4! You can use it to create everything from a really simple everyday look to a full on smoky eye! 


Will you be adding this palette to your collection?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Divya, this palette looks nice! It seems really similar (packaging and eyeshadows) to the Sleek i-divine eyeshadow palette in storm that I already own. Xo, Alexandra

    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't have that one! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, it really is! Perhaps you should start planning a trip to the uk ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig