Ad

Tuesday 5 August 2014

FOTD #2



I've decided to try and do a few more makeup posts here on the blog, I hope you like this one, it's a look I'd probably reserve for evenings as the eyeshadow really is quite glittery, although it doesn't seem to look like it in the picture! I used my Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette in In the Dark which I did a full review of here. It's a palette I'm trying to use a bit more as it's been left unloved for a while! 




For base I went for MAC Studio Fix Fluid, another usually unloved product. I tend to reach for lighter bases over this one most days but I was having a bit of a 'bad skin day' so I thought I could do with a bit of extra coverage! I applied it with a Buffing Brush and then tapped on a bit of Bobbi Brown Corrector under my eyes to cover dark circles. I then used all the shades from my Sleek Face Form Palette in Light, the contour shade to define, a tiny bit of blush to add some colour and the highlighter to add a bit of a glow back into an otherwise quite matte finish. 


For the eyes I started with the shade Gold (top row, second from right) all over the lid, then added a tiny amount of Nude (top row, second from left) into the inner corners and under the brow bone. Next I went for the shade Deep Brown (bottom row, second from left) and packed that into the outer corner. I then blended everything out with a fluffy brush so it all looked a bit softer. To finish up I used the shade Glitter Black (bottom row, middle) as an eyeliner using a small angled brush and Avon Aero Volume Mascara which I don't love but am trying to finish up!


For lips I kept things super simple and just went for my favourite, wear with everything gloss, Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in 56 Imaginaire. I hope you like the look!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really like the packaging of your mascara, and also the way it looks :)


    xx Cecil


    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful on you too :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makeup hun :)
    Your skin looks so lovely and glowing in this, I personally cannot use the MAC face fluid because I have oily-combination skin so I would have to blot like crazy throughout the day if I did :)
    Neeeeeed to get my hands on the Sleek face form palette, I just haven't got round to purchasing it yet but I keep on telling myself to~

    Thanks for sharing your FOTD~ love these kind of posts :)
    Have a lovely day!

    Y i n g || YingcBeauty.com
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! The Sleek face form is amazing! So sad that I dropped mine and the lid broke off! :(

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig