Ad

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Essie Manicure at Privet Beauty




I recently went to an event hosted at Privet, a beauty salon in Notting Hill. Quite possibly the loveliest decorated salon I've ever been to! The salon has lots of different treatment rooms, each with a different theme as well as a hidden away area for manicures called the 'secret garden'. It's such a lovely change from the usual generically decorated salons and nail bars.

They use Essie polishes for their manicures which I was really pleased to hear as it's my favourite nail brand. I went for the shade Watermelon with Naughty Nautical as an accent nail, I was having a bit of a difficult time choosing but I think the shades look great together! As I write this I'm on day 3 and still no chips! I may have to invest in the Essie top and base coat!






The lady who did my manicure was lovely and chatty, something which makes a big difference to me. It felt more like a friend was doing my nails!



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. How Does Dee DoIt6 August 2014 at 11:47

    Thsee colours almost remind me of Christmas :) such purdy nails! I literally just bought a red like that yesterday and have it on my toes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks really nice. I've always liked that thing of painting one nail different, and the colours you chose are great :)
    xx Cecil


    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really impressed with Essie from the first bottle I tried. The top coat is amazing, really stretches a manicure. I must like them, at this point I've invested in countless bottles but they have such great colors! My absolute favorite is Forever Yummy, it is the most classic red I own. When in need of a perk up, I always reach for that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I think the lighting was a bit off but it was actually a bright pink! Love it either way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out. I've been looking to grow my essie collection!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig