Ad

Sunday 31 August 2014

August Favourites



I really can't believe it's the end of august already! Where has the summer gone? Here are the products I've been loving this month.



I've been using this all month and so far I love it. It's an exfoliating toner that contains glycolic acid but is still gentle enough to use everyday. Plus it smells like lavender so it's a pleasure to use.



By far my favourite lip balm, for the actual product as well as the pretty packaging! It leaves lips feeling incredibly soft, isn't at all sticky and gives lips a flattering pink tint.



I went back to using this eye cream after finishing off another one and I'm so glad I did. It's really lightweight, sinks into the skin easily and works well under makeup. It's also particularly great for those with sensitive skin around the eyes. Full review here.



Although it can be used day or night, I've been using this just in the daytime. It's light yet moisturising and sinks into the skin quickly. A great no-fuss face cream. Full review here.



My favourite TBS body butter to date, and that's saying something as I've tried a lot of them. It's very thick, almost solid in consistency and does take a bit of working into the skin but the results are well worth it. Plus it smells delicious!


What products have you been loving this month?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!





SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I bet the BB smells amazing, I do love the smell of peach/apricot (I think they smell the same!) items. Oo didn't know REN have an exfoliating toner . I really want to try Pixi Glow but have to wait until I go to London which I don't know when that will next be!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does smell so good, if you love peach/apricot you'll adore it! The Ren toner is really good, worth trying if you can't get your hands on the Pixi one, I believe it's genteler (I haven't tried it myself) and it's only £12 which I think is really good value!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both really good. You should definitely try out the aloe eye cream, I'll definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of people have the REN toner in their favourites - I need to try it!

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It really is great, I don't find it drying at all but of course I always moisturise after I use it. It definitely doesn't leave skin feeling stripped of all moisture if that's what you're worried about! Ohh I'll go have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely should, it smells so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! Any product recommendations?


    Will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for replying! I read your full review today and it looks like a very good toner! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem, glad it helped :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig