Ad

Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash



I recently spoke about The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, which I use in the evenings as it's really great for removing makeup, read all about that here. In the mornings I've been using their Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash and I've really been loving it. 


As you'd expect it contains Tea Tree oil which in combination with menthol smells amazing and leaves skin feeling unbelievable cool, fresh and tingly with out stripping it of moisture. It's perfect for anyone who lives in a hot climate or in a country currently experiencing a heatwave! 


It's a cream cleanser so it doesn't foam, something I really like about it as I tend to avoid foaming cleansers. I massage it into my skin and then usually remove it using a warm flannel/washcloth, this leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. If I have time I sometimes leaves it on for a couple of minutes before removing it, I'm sure there are no skincare benefits to doing this but I just love the cooling sensation it has on my skin!  



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Hearing a lot of good things about the body shop, must try some out :)


    Pam @ Pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about this one! The temperature has gotten pretty much stabilized here but ill keep this one on the list for next summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely product.

    makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should! I'd start with the body butters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely one to reserve for the summer! You should get the Camomile oil one in the mean time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, definitely worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I am really itching to get that one.. and there is also a Clarins one that I want to try.. but have a huge bottle of Shu Uemura to go through! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should! Although it's so easy to become a cleanser hoarder!! Which Clarins one? The pure melt cleansing gel?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No they have a specific cleansing oil I think.. I already have a tube of the Pure melt gel unused.. OH GOD I need a rehab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I haven't heard of that one, will have to look out for it! Haha! I know the feeling! Would love to hear what you think of the pure melt gel when you get round to opening it! I was thinking of buying it next!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig