Ad

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer Nail Favourites



My seasonal nail favourites are usually very difficult to narrow down, but not this time. I've been wearing these four a lot more than anything else, pretty much on rotation!


Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Blueberry & Greenberry

These polishes are absolutely brilliant, the colours are stunning, the formula is long wearing and glossy and they're super cheap. You can see blueberry in action here. I may have to pick up a few more from this range.


Dior Tie & Dye

I've been wearing this one almost non stop since I got it. The colour sits in just the right spot between orange and red, a lovely, juicy summer bright. As always with Dior, the formula, brush and finish are spot on. See it on my nails here


OPI Strawberry Margarita

Another 'juicy summer bright', sensing a theme here! This one is a brilliantly bright fuchsia that manages to look cool rather than barbieish. I've been wearing it occasionally on my fingers and constantly on my toes!


What have you been wearing on your nails recently?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. All the nail polish recommendations are lovely. I'm so wanting to try Barry M. xx

    makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is a shoe30 July 2014 at 19:45

    these look like such fabulous colors! especially loving the OPI one!


    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors specially the turquoise one :)

    I've nominated you to a Liebster Award because I completely love your blog (as u already know).

    For more information check my blog :)

    http://wednesday19th.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-awards.html



    Cecil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, They're brilliant aren't they! I need to get a few more shades! Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, you should!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Thanks so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it! I've been nominated a few times before and I did a post on it a while ago. If you scroll back far enough or do a search you'll find it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your selection! I think the blue one is my fave! I also posted my favourite summer nail polishes on the blog if you fancy reading the post: http://www.glamoclock.com/2014/07/my-summer-polish-faves-part-2.html

    Xo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Will have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig