Ad

Sunday 27 July 2014

Objects of Desire




I'm a regular browser of the 'New In' page on the Sephora website, usually because it gives me a heads up on new launches before they hit us here in the UK. I spotted this lovely travel brush set during my last browse and just had to mention it. There are 6 different interchangeable brush heads and one handle, great for saving space, they attach themselves magnetically too so there's no faffing about. 


I've tried a few brushes from Sephora before and been very impressed with the quality, I also like the look of all these brushes, there isn't one that I think I wouldn't use so this set has firmly been placed on my wish list!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the idea of interchangeable brushes! I'll definitely have to add these to my senhora wish list too x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what they're like if you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of this! save so much space.. but id think if they had a screw mechanism instead of magnet wouldn't that be more secure? It's great anyways :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I didn't think of that! Good point! Maybe if the magnet was strong enough it would be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly I don't trust magnets! :P

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig