Ad

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Object of Desire: Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Leather Satchel



When it comes to bags I usually gravitate towards the black, boxy, minimal ones. They just look so smart and put together that they'll always be my go to. They can however look a bit severe come the weekend or more casual days when you just want to sling something over your shoulder. For such days I've been on the look out for something more fitting, I looked at one from The Cambridge Satchel Company but quickly decided it was a bit too structured for my liking, I then looked at the Mulberry Alexa which I do like but I'm always spotting them when I'm out and about and I just want something a bit different. The Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Leather Satchel fits the bill perfectly, not too structured, not too slouchy and just the right size. I better start saving!  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig