Ad

Monday 28 July 2014

Lee Stafford ARGANOIL from Morocco Nourishing Miracle Oil



My love of Lee Stafford hair styling products is no secret, I've spoken about many of them here on the blog, in particular the bits I've tried from the ARGANOIL from Morocco range. Most days I've just been leaving my hair in it's natural, curly state with some help from their Curl Creme (full review here), in an attempt to cut back on heat styling, but on days when I do reach for the hairdryer or straighteners, the Nourishing Miracle Oil has been my product of choice.


It's a really, soft and lightweight oil serum that feels weightless in the hair but still nourishes, smoothes and leaves it lovely and shiny. I distribute a few pumps into hair pre blow-dry and it just makes the whole process so much easier, I find my brush just glides through my hair with ease. I also sometimes use a tiny bit as a finishing product, half a pump smoothed onto ends or flyways just pulls the style together making everything look a bit more polished. 


When my hair is feeling particularly dry or lacklustre, I add a pump into my Curl Creme or my hair conditioner, I find this really adds a boost, making them work even harder. It's a great multifunctional product, great value for money and definitely comparable to it's high end equivalents! 


Have you tried any Lee Stafford products?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Argan Oil is the best oil !
    Nice blog btw ! :)

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! Will have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Lee Stafford products! Seems good! It looks like we are on the same "curly dry hair" path! I love oils too! Currently I use Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse to add shine (and a delicous scent too). Xo, Alexandra

    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Stafford products are definitely worth checking out. Their styling products in particular are really good, I love the whole Argan Oil range!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig