Ad

Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites



I seem to have a huge amount of favourites this month, not sure how that happened! Here's what I've been loving.


Nip+Fab Yoga Blend Body Lotion - Full review here

Smells amazing, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It's very rare that a body lotion makes a difference to my skin as I use them all the time but this one definitely has!



I've been using this on my post surgery scars as often as I remember. I'm not sure wether it's helping fade them or not but no harm in trying! Another product that smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft.


Dior Nail Varnish Tie & Dye - See it on my nails here

A bright orangey red that's been on my nails almost non stop. Plus it has a great glossy, long-lasting formula and an easy to use brush. 



This stuff is amazing at removing makeup quickly and easily. It goes on as an oil, breaks down makeup and completely rises of on contact with water. It also leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I think I'll be repurchasing this one for years to come!



Having dry and frizz prone hair means hair oils are my number one styling product. This one moisturises hair making it easier to blow-dry, adds shine and controls frizz. It's also much cheaper than a lot of the others, definitely a winner! 



I'm a huge fan of the lip butters and this is the shade I've been reaching for the most recently. It's a moisturising lip balm/lipstick hybrid that adds a tint of colour with one layer and can be built up for a stronger look. 



I've had this palette for quite a long time but had completely forgotten about it until I rediscovered it recently. I've been particularly loving shade 6 & 7. I'll be doing a full review of this palette soon so make sure you keep an eye out if you're interested!



If I had to pick one favourite to rule all favourites this would be it. By far the best night cream I've ever tried, I've been using it for about 6 weeks and my skin feels softer and looks plumper and more even. It's also quite rich but sinks in really easily, a quality I always love in a product!


What have you been loving this month?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Heard so much about the lip butters, should probably give them a try. And the arganoil is so good, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip butters, they are my fave everyday lipstick

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Divya! Great post! I have just added a few items from your July favourites to my wish list! In particular the Yoga Blend lotion, argan oil and chamomile cleansing oil! I also posted my July Favourites here if you fancy reading the post:

    http://www.glamoclock.com/2014/07/july-favourites.html

    Xo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely should, they have so many great shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! Any shade recommendations? I'm thinking of adding to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm glad to hear it, I hope you like them! You'll have to let me know how you get on with them! Will definitely take a peak :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig