Ad

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Empties #8




It's that time again! Time to share with you what products I've used up lately, what I thought of them and whether or not I'll be repurchasing them.



I started out loving this one but soon realised it didn't sink in particularly well and left my hair with a bit of a residue. Not ideal for those who like to add more product as and when needed. This one definitely needs to be used sparingly! Repurchase? No.



I've been talking about this product non stop recently, you can see the full post here. It's an amazing formula that makes spots disappear super fast, unclogs pores and fades pigmentation. I can honestly say it does all those things, by far my most favourite discovery of the year! Repurchase? Already have!



This shampoo and mask duo are great if you need to inject some moisture into your hair. They leave it feeling smooth and silky, and are pretty good for drugstore products. Repurchse? Maybe at some point, I have some other products on the go at the moment! Full review here.



Whenever my skin gets super sensitive, this is the cleanser I reach for. It's just so gentle and non irritating, it's the only cleanser I can rely on to not aggravate my skin. It also manages to remove all my makeup including stubborn mascara which means I don't have to use any stripping makeup removers on my my skin. Repurchase? Yes.



If you're after an exfoliating toner on a budget, this is definitely one to try. I've been using it a while now and I hardly ever feel the need to manually exfoliate using a scrub. It's so much kinder on the skin. It's also gentle at the same time as it doesn't leave the skin feeling at all dry or stripped. You can read my full review on it here. Repurchase? Already have.



This is definitely one of my 'repurchase forever' products! It has such a calming and relaxing scent that I like to spray onto my pillow before bedtime. I'm currently giving one away so make sure you enter here. Repurchase? Yes. 



This one's a good moisturising body butter that smells nice. It's not the best I've tried, I much prefer The Body Shop and Soap & Glory's offerings as they leave the skin lastingly moisturised but this one's good if you prefer something a bit lighter. Repurchase? Maybe.


The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter

Now here's a body butter that was amazing, much like all of them from The Body Shop. It had a lovely rich formula that was extremely moisturising and it smelt so delicious. It's such a shame this range was limited edition! Repurchase? Yes, if they ever bring it back!


The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub

Another product from the same range that smells equally as good if not better. The scrub wasn't gentle but not the most 'scrubby' either, it sat somewhere in the middle. I usually go for the very scrubby ones but I'll make an exception for this one as it just smells so good! Repurchase? Yes, if they bring it back!


What products have you used up lately?




















SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Antonella_76948 July 2014 at 16:53

    I love posts like this:)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should, they're both great products! Make sure you enter my giveaway, it closes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really good, definitely worth a try! Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it's a few posts back :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig