Ad

Friday 25 July 2014

Clothing & Accessories Haul



Yesterday was all about the beauty bits I've been buying recently (see that here), but today I'm talking clothing and accessories. Looking at the pictures you'd be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of winter, bar the sunglasses. In spite of the fact that I was supposed to be shopping for holiday clothes I ended up with mostly blacks and neutrals. I think it's my insatiable appetite for finding the perfect 'wardrobe essentials'. 

I got some black boots because, once again, I'm on the quest for the 'perfect pair' these ones seemed pretty comfortable when I tried them on and they have a mid sized heel, they were from H&M. Also from H&M, I got a medium sized black handbag which will work well for days when I need something on the smart side. Can you tell I'm lusting after the Givenchy Antigona

From Dorothy Perkins I got a lovely black envelope clutch with gold hardware, I think it looks pretty good quality for DPs and it's the only clutch I plan on taking away with me. I also got a pair of cheap sunnies but don't worry they have full UVA/UVB protection! 




Also from Dotty P's (anyone else call it that?) I got come cute midi rings. I've been meaning to get some for a while but never got round to it, I love how they look on so I'm not well and truly on the bandwagon! 




I spotted this lovely MOR London Hanging Fold Out Bag and knew I had to have it, I love the print, it's made really well and when you open it up it has 3 separate zipped compartments and a hook to hang it onto the back of a bathroom door! Surely a beauty addict's dream? Unfortunately I was disappointed soon after getting home when I realised one of the zips was faulty! I'm going to be taking it back in the hope I can get another one, fingers crossed they still have some left!




Last up, the clothes! I've been after some of the leather motorcycle type skinnies for a while now but have never found any that fit quite right. These ones seemed like a good fit so I went for them. I was also on the hunt for a plain black mini skirt but when I saw this one I decided I quite liked the embellishments. The hunt for a plain black one still continues! Both from H&M.


I also got a couple of slouchy t-shirts, aka my daily uniform. A beige Cynthia Rowley one and a navy Vera Moda one. I'm planning on doing some OOTD posts soon so you'll be able to see what they look like on! 


Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts! 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yep I call it Dotty P's too :)


    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you got, the clothes are really nice! x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I'm going into town today to swap it so if they don't have a replacement I'll definitely have a look in primark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I'm glad, I was starting to worry I'd made it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Haha, I always think that when I'm reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beauty bag looks beautiful and so practical! Xo, Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig