Ad

Saturday 19 July 2014

Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream



I've always been a die hard, heavy coverage foundation gal but ever since making a few skincare changes my skin has improved and I haven't felt the need to pile on the slap. Instead I've been going for something a little more lightweight, as I mentioned in my Everyday Coral Makeup post yesterday. 


The one I'm currently loving is the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream in Nutmeg, the colour is a tad too dark for me but as it's light coverage it's nothing a bit of blending can't fix (See it in action here). The formula is nice and lightweight and blends into the skin seamlessly, I usually just slap a bit on with my hands if I'm in a rush or if I have a bit more time I use a Real Techniques Buffing Brush to work it into the skin, that way it can be built up in any areas where I feel I need a bit more coverage. 


It claims to also have skincare benefits, which if I'm honest I'm not sure it does. I think of it purely as a makeup product. I do however love the fact that it contains SPF50 and still manages to be so lightweight and non greasy on the skin. It leaves a completely natural finish that just makes your skin look better rather than like you're wearing makeup.


It's a great product overall and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone on the hunt for a lightweight base. My only criticism would be that the shade range isn't great, there are a few light shades, a random dark one and nothing much in between. If you can find a good shade for you it's definitely worth a try! 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! I should really start trying more CC and BB creams.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I definitely want to try more now I've started! I've got my eye on the Dior one! Will definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Brands need to sort it out!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig