Ad

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Alex Monroe Hummingbird Necklace




I'm a huge fan of jewellery and it occurred to me the other day that I never blog about it! I was lucky enough to receive the Alex Monroe Hummingbird Necklace as a birthday present a few years ago and I can honestly say I love it as much today as the day I first got it! It's a very delicate and minimal piece of jewellery that seems to go with everything I wear, it's great for adding something special to a simple T-Shirt and Jeans combo. 




The pendant is a tiny hummingbird which from head to tail is just the size of my thumbnail, meaning it looks very dainty and elegant when worn. It really is amazing to me how they've managed to add so much detail onto such a small piece, if you look closely you can see eyes and feathers!




The pendant sits on a simple, thin chain with a clasp that allows you to alter the length. I like to switch up the length depending on what I'm wearing and I love the tiny tag on the back that says Alex Monroe, I always think tiny details are what separate ordinary jewellery from special jewellery. 


If you fancy a closer look at the necklace you can see the gold one here, and the silver version here. If hummingbirds aren't your thing but you love delicate and detailed jewellery there are lots of other lovely designs. You can see the whole range here. I have my eye on the pea pod necklace as I'm convinced these necklaces would look amazing layered up!


Enjoyed this post? Follow me on bloglovin' for daily updates!



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The necklace looks totally romantic and beautiful!


    http://thelovelymadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Make sure you enter my giveaway, it's closing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pendant looks great :*

    Http://planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig