Ad

Friday 2 May 2014

An Avon Necklace?



When I think of Avon, jewellery definitely isn't the first thing that comes to mind, but when I saw this necklace I was instantly drawn to it. I love statement necklaces, they're just so easy to wear. Even if you're just wearing a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt, adding a statement necklace just pulls the whole look together and makes you look like you've actually put in an effort! I love the combination of mint, baby blue and royal blue in this necklace and I find it works really well with lots of different coloured tops. I find myself wearing this necklace way more often than I should! I may need to buy a few more necklaces, any suggestions on where to look?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow i'd never thought about jewellery on Avon either but this is very pretty :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. PeonyandPeach2 May 2014 at 12:31

    Thanks! They have a few other nice ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would have never guessed that this necklace is an Avon purchase. This is a really nice piece of accessory!
    Have you tried Forever 21, or maybe, Ebay?
    I have posted a small Ebay Haul on my blog, if you are interested!
    Kisses and hugs,
    www.mfashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig