Ad

Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring Makeup Bag



When it comes to makeup, spring is definitely one of my favourite seasons, although I do feel a bit like I say that every season. The fresh dewy skin, which in my case is usually achieved with a combination of foundation, concealer and highlighter, the sheer washes of juicy colour on the lips and cheeks and barely there eyes seem to get me all excited, is it just me?




For the aforementioned barely there eyes I'll be reaching for Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadow in Barley and Nars Single eyeshadow in Night Star. The Natural Collection one is super pigmented and leaves a glistening champagne sheen on the lids, the Nars is a sheerer formula that contains specks of golden champagne glitter. They're both beautiful individually but layered together they are even more stunning!




For cheeks I be reaching for either Benefit Cha Cha Tint or Nars Multiple in Orgasm, depending on what I'm wearing on my lips. The iconic Nars wear with everything shade is a perfect peachy pink with a hint of gold shimmer that just seems to work on every skin tone. The Benefit on the other hand I reserve for when I'm wearing orange or a slick of clear balm on the lips. Don't let the orange shade scare you, it applies really sheer and blends into the skin amazingly well. 




For lips I have 3 options, all of which can pretty much be slicked on mirror free. The first is Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach, it sits it just the right spot between orange and pink and does something amazing for the complexion. The second is Dior Addict Lip Glow, a product I will buy again and again. It's a super moisturising lip balm that adapts to your lip most natural and flattering shade of pink, no makeup makeup at it's best. Lastly, for when I'm feeling a tad braver, it will be Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, and orangey red shade that can applied sheer in one coat or built up to a full on statement lip.




What makeup products will you be reaching for this spring?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Jade Lee Wright10 April 2014 at 13:50

    Ahh unfortunately it is winter here in south africa now but i loved your picks - and I would wear that gold eyeshadow any season! Gorgeous!!

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Calder10 April 2014 at 22:33

    I love dior for there lip products! brilliant post. :)

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Me too, I've nearly finished the lip glow :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! The eyeshadow is definitely a 'wear anytime' kinda shade!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig