Ad

Saturday 5 April 2014

REVIEW: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream



Most people think of concealers as a bit of a boring makeup category, and I guess compared to lipsticks and eyeshades I can see why. Not me though, I always seem to be drawn to concealers when I'm browsing beauty counters. My quest for for 'the one' continues!


I've tested more than my fair share of concealers in my time and the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream is definitely my favourite in the high coverage category. The thick formula is really densely pigmented and can cover absolutely anything, it also layers really well with out looking at all cakey so if need be, you can keep piling it on! Another great advantage is that it's waterproof, so perfect for hot sweaty summers, rainy weather or by the pool on holiday. 


As this is such a high coverage concealer, I tend to use it more for evenings out or for special occasions when I know pictures will probably be taken! For day to day I tend to prefer more medium coverage concealers like the Revlon Colourstay Concealer so I can allow my skin to 'breathe'. If I happen to be traveling and just want to take one with me I tend to go for this one and it's easy to thin out with some moisturiser into a lighter coverage concealer, a foundation or even a tinted moisturiser. There's nothing I love more than a versatile, multi use product. 


Make Up For Ever wasn't the easiest brand to get hold of over here in the UK but now that Sephora US ships to us you can just order it online.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig