Ad

Wednesday 9 April 2014

REVIEW: Botanics Ionic Clay Mask



I feel like I've been raving non stop about the Boots Botanics skincare range as of late, but hear me out, I promise it's worth it! Their products are really well thought out and made with good ingredients so they're great value for money. Their Ionic Clay Mask is no exception, I've been using it for the last few weeks now and it's great for congested and clogged up skin that just feels like it needs a good clean. 


The consistency is a lot thinner than other clay masks I've tried, which means it dries a lot faster so there isn't so much waiting around. It rinses off really well without dragging or pulling the skin and leaves it feeling cleaner and fresher but not completely stripped and screaming out for  moisture. 


I've been using it anywhere between once a week, as a skin maintenance product, to every other day during times when my skin is oilier or more congested than usual. It's really great and speeding up the lifecycle of spots or just getting skin back to normal.


What are your favourite face masks?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I currently love the Origins range (especially the Out of Trouble 10-minute mask) but would love to try a cheaper option as it get so expensive repurchasing the higher-end products! How much did the Ionic Clay Mask cost?

    Tamsin xx | A Certain Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Out of Trouble mask but I've heard only good things about, maybe I'll try that one next. The Ionic Clay Mask is usually £6.99 but at the moment there's 1/3 off all Botanics products so it's only £4.66. So definitely worth the risk even if you don't end up liking it! (which I highly doubt!) Here's the link incase you want a look --->


    http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-Shine-Away-Ionic-Clay-Mask-100ml_1261993/


    hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig