Ad

Monday 7 April 2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation




Last week I reviewed the Liquid Foundation from The Body Shop's Extra Virgin Minerals range (which you can read here), unfortunately I didn't get on too well with that one but the Loose Powder Foundation from the same range is a whole other story. 


I'm not usually one for powder foundations as I generally prefer a natural / dewy finish rather than a matte one. I must admit, when I bought this I actually didn't realise it was a powder foundation! I thought it was just a loose setting powder and that's what I've been using it as. 




I really like the texture of this powder as it's quite finely milled so doesn't leave the skin with a powdery, caked on look. It manages to get rid of unwanted shine, set concealer and still look natural. It also has an added SPF25 which is an extra bonus. Definitely worth a swatch if you're on the hunt for a loose powder. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig