Ad

Sunday 6 April 2014

NOTD #22



On my nails today is Sephora's Color Hit Nail Lacquer in Sweet Candy, a pastel, bright, bubblegum pink which I'm still not 100% sure of. It's not the kind of colour I'd usually go for as I think it's a little bit barbieish but at the same time it seems to have grown on me!


As always with these polishes, both the formula and brush are brilliant and I think their idea of making small nail varnishes for cheaper prices is great because who ever gets through a whole nail varnish? The only time I ever do is if it's a real favourite.


What do you think of this colour?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is really pretty! Perfect spring pink. :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It seems to be lasting really well too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha Calder9 April 2014 at 15:35

    Gorgeous pink, i find there brushes are brilliant.

    Following you hon, if you have time i hope you will check out my page and follow back x

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/looking-to-increase-your-wardrobe-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea they so are! They seem to cover the whole nail in 1 swipe. Thanks for following, will check yours out too :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig