Ad

Monday 28 April 2014

New from Lee Stafford



I've been a huge fan of Lee Stafford products ever since my teens so when I was invited to have breakfast with the man himself and have a nose through his new launches I was more than just excited! He has an amazing range of haircare and styling products sold at Boots and has now decided to add to it with a range of hairbrushes and styling appliances. 




The Chopstick Styler has been designed to create tight corkscrew curls, weather you're creating the look from scratch or you're a curly haired girl looking to touch up frizzy bits it's supposed to create smooth curls. Being a curly haired gal myself I can't wait to give it a try! 





Other exciting styling tools include a handy, fold up, travel friendly hair dryer and the rather strangle looking Grooved Waving Wand. Designed to create a more uneven and therefore natural looking curl the wand is infused with Argan Oil to condition hair as it curls.









And it does exactly what it says on the tin, here's Lee showing me how to use it at the breakfast.




And here's the end result, which I absolutely love. I was swishing my hair around all day! The wand seemed really easy to use so I'm hoping I can now recreate the look at home myself. 





I also got my hands on the Big Fattest Silky Smoother with Extra Oomphness round brush designed for big and bouncy blow-dries. As this is the kind of brush I usually use to blow dry, I curious to see how this one compares. 




They've also brought out a few new products, the ones I'm most excited about are the Frizz Off Range, designed for - believe it or not - frizz prone hair. Its sulphate free which is meant to be good for extending the life of Brazilian blow-dries. My hair is really frizzy so I think I'll be a good person to really put them to the test!




As with all products I like to use them for a while and feel like I'm giving them a really good try before reviewing them. So keep your eyes peeled if you want to see individual, in depth reviews as and when I've tried them out. 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Isabelle McWilliam29 April 2014 at 22:05

    Sounds like you had a great time, that wand looks amazing!

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. PeonyandPeach1 May 2014 at 12:54

    It works really well, I've since tried it out and I can't believe how quickly it heats up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing!
    I like the color of the products, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hair looks awful, sorry. :( not good.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig