Ad

Wednesday 2 April 2014

March (+February) Favourites



Last month I missed out on doing my favourites post so this month I thought I'd bung the two in together. That means these products have been extra loved as I had to do a bit of narrowing down in order to fit them into one post.


First up is the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Moisture Seal range, I picked up the Shampoo, Masque and Leave in Conditioner a while ago in Boots when they were on 3 for 2 and I've been seriously impressed. Being someone who usually uses high end hair products I usually find drugstore ones to be a bit thin end up using half the bottle  in one go, not with these. The shampoo(full review here) lathers up well and leaves hair feeling clean but not stripped of all moisture. The masque (full review here) has a really thick consistency, so a little goes a long way. I leave it in for about 10 mins and it leaves hair feeling super soft. The Leave in Conditioner (full review here) has a really light gel like texture that still manages to inject a good dose of hydration into the hair. It also makes an amazing detangler! 


For fragrance I've been spritzing on Avon Amour Eau de Parfum. It's a lovely light and delicate spring scent with white floral heart notes and citrus top notes. I've been using it so much lately that it's nearly all gone! 


I've recently incorporated La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ into my skincare routine and so far I'm amazed by the results! I've found it's really been helping to unclog pores and speed up the healing process on spots. I'll be doing a full, in-depth review once I've been using it a bit longer so look out for that if you're interested. 


I've also been using Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel in the mornings, it's a very lightweight gel that moisturises the skin and feels nice and fresh. I sits really well under makeup too which is great. (full review here)


What products have you been loving this month?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig